Barton Office 365 for Employees covered by Barton's Microsoft Campus License
Steps To Follow Below:
Visit Office 365
- Select Teachers
- Select Find Out If You're Eligible
- Enter your school email address (you will need a Barton issued email address)
- Check your email - Click the link and complete Office 365 Education sign-up
Barton Office 365 for Students
Steps to follow:
- Go To MyBarton Portal and login
- You will need to use your Barton Issued email account. To find email account information scroll down and look on the right side for your BartonCougars.org email account. (example firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Open new tab in browser and go to Office.com/student
- Click on the "Find Out if you are Eligible" link
- Enter Your Barton Email.
- Go back to MyBartonPortal and click Check Email until you receive the authorization from Microsoft. Note: If you have your BartonCougars.org email setup to forward to another account you will need to check that account.
- Click the accept link and follow instructions. You will have access to 1TB of online storage, 5 installs of Office 365 and also Office Online.