Zoom is an extraordinarily powerful way to hold on-line meetings. Barton currently has 31 rooms available with a maximum of 25 attendees per room. Zoom allows users to collaborate face to face with HDFaces video conferencing and utilizes integrated audio conferencing telephone or Mic connected to your PC.
Barton recommends using the ClearOne chat mics or telephone.
To download Zoom or join meetings, visit Zoom.us. Attendees can join from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device. Launch Zoom on your computer, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
Join a meeting by clicking "Join" and entering the meeting ID or instantly start a meeting by clicking "Start with video" or "Start without video" in your Zoom app. You can invite others via phone, email or instant message – just click "Invite Others" in the control panel. Once your attendees have arrived, each person can choose to use their computer's mic and speakers or call in via phone.
Barton County Campus
A-113 - Logitech Camera - Clear One dual Mic/Speakers
C-112b - Logitech Camera
C-146a - Logitech Camera - Clear One Chat Mic/Speaker
F-30 - Logitech Camera - Clear One Chat 170 pair
P-120a - Laptop from HR - 32" TV - Clear One Mic/Speaker
S-137 - Logitech Camera
Fort Leavenworth Campus
Fort Riley Campus
Grandview Plaza Campus
Equipment and Tips
- Barton Recommends using the ClearOne Chat Mics or telephone.
- Logitech Cameras - Set to wide screen
- Download Zoom or join meetings from Zoom.us.
- Attendees can join from a Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Launch Zoom on your computer, iPad, iPhone or Android device.
- Join a meeting by clicking "Join" and entering the meeting id.
- Instantly start a meeting by clicking "Start with video" or "Start without video" in your Zoom app.
- Once your attendees have arrived each person can choose to use their computers mic and speakers or call in via phone.
- Please remember to mute yourself once you have introduced yourself.
- Click "Show My Screen" to easily start and stop screen sharing.
- You can instantly pass presenter duties to any attendee in the meeting.
- Or if an attendee needs to interact with your screen remotely, you can pass over keyboard and mouse control
Training and Resources
Account Services, Technical Support and Product Questions
For immediate assistance please visit our support site.
If this is a billing inquiry please or visit our billing support center.