Introduction to Excel
- Export Bulletin of Classes to Excel
- Strength Finder Individual Results
- Export PDF to Excel
Functions in Excel – Wednesday February 12, 2020 at 3:00pm
Faculty Funding Opportunities~don't forget about the deadline to apply for the FFO provided by the Center for Innovation and Excellence. This funding opportunity provides additional funding support for you to explore teaching and learning endeavors. Take the opportunity to learn something new and exciting and/or refine your already awesome skills. The deadline to apply is April 1st. Apply Here!
Instructional Excellence Academy~open to anyone wanting to become a better instructor, trainer, or leader (with supervisor approval). All Barton employees are eligible to apply or be nominated by their supervisors. Additional information has been posted here. To register or nominate someone, Apply Here!
- Integrating Industry Certification into an Occupational Program
- Beyond the Digital Roster: Ten Ways to Promote Multicultural Education in the Online Technical and Community College Classroom
- Study: Community college access linked to higher earnings, health benefits
- Creating a Flexible Learning Environment for Online Nontraditional Students
NISOD Live Webinars (Free)
- Writing the World - Thursday, March 5, 2020
This webinar explores how a student-managed daily writing practice, within and beyond the classroom, transforms teaching and learning in composition and literature classes. Learn how daily writing can help students write across disciplines, polish critical and creative thinking, become empowered, and live with more intention.
STARLINK Webinars (Free)
- How Do I Include Introverts in Class Discussions? Learn how you can support quiet students in your classroom and help stretch their comfort zones.
- How Can I Promote Deep Learning through Critical Reflection? Students should be receiving information, reflecting on it, questioning it, testing it, applying it … really understanding it. Learning deeply, in other words. Which pedagogical practices will promote that sort of learning?
- What Can I Do to Increase Student Retention? Fluctuating retention rates continue to be a large issue at many institutions, making it necessary to leverage certain measures that ensure every student has what they need to succeed. What strategies can you use to keep students in and prevent declines in retention?
FHSU Management Development Center (Cost Associated)
ITLC offers interactive online workshop in a live 90-minute session with a thirty-minute application Q&A immediately following. Topics for workshops are drawn from common challenges identified by faculty members throughout the United States. Workshop materials will be provided prior to each broadcast. Recommended reading list will also be provided. Additional information and registration link can be found by visiting ITLC Online Workshops.