The Learning, Instruction and Curriculum Committee (LICC) exists as a faculty driven committee to oversee the college curriculum. The committee meets monthly and addresses the following matters:
- Review and approve all curriculum additions and/or changes.
- Leads a focus toward student and institutional learning.
- Ensures a quality and comprehensive curriculum.
- Supports faculty professional development.
- Guides decisions that represent all College locations, delivery methods and types of courses.
New/Revised Course Resources
Syllabus Approval Resources