Bart sits on a bench on campus in the fall


Read below for answers to commonly asked questions.

1. How often are Barton employees paid?

All Barton employees are paid once a month in accordance with either the Hourly Employee Pay Calendar or the Salaried Employee Pay Calendar.

2. Where do I turn in my time sheet?

Time sheets are turned into the payroll personnel in the Office of Human Resources by the published deadlines located on the Employee Pay Calendars.

3. How do I change my home address?

Employee’s may request a change in their legal address:

  • by filling out the Address Change form located on the PAWS > Employees card inside the portal.
  • in person by stopping by the Office of Human Resources (must present valid photo ID).
  • by sending an e-mail to from their Barton e-mail account.
  • by submitting a completed Notary Affidavit of Residence form to Human Resources at or 620.786.1167. 

4. How do I change my name?

Federal regulations require employers to validate that each employee's name on record exactly matches the name on the individual's social security card in order to ensure proper tax reporting. If you experience a name change, you must present your updated social security card, along with a valid photo ID, to Human Resources (mailed, e-mailed, faxed or in person). 

For additional information on how to change your name on your Social Security Card, click here.

5. How do I update my emergency contact information?

It is important to keep up-to-date emergency contact information on file with the College. Follow the instructions on how to update this information.

6. Where can I find job descriptions?

Job descriptions are located in the HRJob Descriptions folder on the T: Drive.

7. As a supervisor, what information should it keep in my employee working files?

Review the guidelines on what should and should not be kept in your employee working files.

Banner Media
Bart sits on a bench on campus in the fall