Ready To Go Online Q&A w/ Todd Mobray Recording
Resource Exploration w/ Lee Miller Recording
Finding Success in Changing Course Formats w/ Stephanie Joiner Recording | Presentation
MVC and NISOD Partner in Innovation for Teaching Online | Best Practices for Teaching Online
Top 10 Best Practice for Taking Online Courses
Top 10 Best Practice for Teaching Online
4 Lessons From Moving a Face-to-Face Course Online
How To Be A Better Online Teacher
Online IT Help
Zoom Engagement Strategies
The Secrets to Virtual Facilitation
TOD Talk: Using Adobe Acrobat Pro for ADA Compliance - Recording
Adding Outcomes to Assignments
General Overview/Going Online w/ Todd Mobray Recording | PowerPoint | Volunteers
TOD Talk: O365 App in Canvas - Recording | Power Point
Canvas Support Document
Embed YouTube Videos
Course Specific Navigation
Student Editing Ability
Migrating a Question Bank into Item Bank in New Quizzes
As part of our H5P rollout, we are providing a series of recordings on multiple elements now available to enhance the content within your course shell.
- Accordion - a visual organization element to display and arrange large amounts of content.
- Chart - a visual organization element to display and arrange data in one of two ways.
- College - a visual organization element to display multiple images on a course page or within an activity.
- Columns - a visual element to display multiple images, text, questions, and more, on a course page or within an activity
- Drag the Words - a question type allows creatives to create text-based challenges where users are to drag words into blanks in sentences.
- Fill In The Blanks - A question type allowing creatives to create fill-in-the-blanks, also known as cloze tests.
- Find the Hotspots - This content type allows end-users to press somewhere on an image and get feedback on whether that was correct or incorrect according to the task description. Also, multiple hotspots can be used for questions where the end-users for instance are to find all the hotspots in an image. The end-users are provided with relevant feedback based on where they click.
- Image Choice - Students may select on pictures based on a grouping you provide.
- Image Hotspots - Hotspots may reveal texts, images and videos when clicked.
- Mark the Words - Students may select on a word or words based on a prompt you provide.
Instructor Training: LockDown Brower & Respondus Monitor FREE - Multiple Dates in October
This comprehensive training webinar is intended for instructors who plan to use LockDown Browser and/or Respondus Monitor with online exams. The session provides a detailed demonstration of both applications, including enhancements that make Respondus Monitor even more effective and easy to use.
Maximize the impact of Turnitin Feedback Studio (TFS) by empowering students with formative learning opportunities to drive learning and improve outcomes.
- Getting Started Guide - This guide is optimized to view digitally as it contains lots of important links, resources, and on-demand videos to help admins get up to speed quickly and maximize the use of TFS.
- Using Feedback Studio to Support Formative Learning - Includes best practices on how Feedback Studio can be used as a formative learning tool to support student learning.
- Turnitin Feedback Studio | An Introduction for Students - This editable presentation is meant to be modified and used by instructors to explain the importance of producing original work and to introduce their students to Turnitin Feedback Studio.
- Turnitin Virtual Backpack - Unpack tools, updates, events, features, and more to get the most out of Turnitin solutions.
- SUBSCRIBE for updates from the Turnitin Team - Get on the list for monthly newsletters, product updates, event announcements, new features, and thought leadership content from around the world.